IT Services’ Great War project have arranged for a screening in the Bullingdon Road of a film by the Age Exchange dementia care charity who were trained to work with the public about WW1 memories.
Meeting in No Man’s Land is a feature film by Ivan Riches and dementia care charity Age Exchange, which relates to family history, the First World War, ageing, relationships between generations, and comparisons with UK and Bavarian experiences.
Screening: Friday 17th March 18.00 at The Ruskin School of Art Bullingdon Road Studios, 128 Bullingdon Road, Oxford OX4 1GP.
Poster downloadable here.
* Free Tickets: https://oxford.imparando.com/accessplan/clientinput/course/coursebooker.aspx?coursedateid=27683
* Help with tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: http://blogs.it.ox.ac.uk/engage/2017/02/15/meeting-in-no-mans-land/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1108952312564836/
* Ivan Riches showreel: https://youtu.be/md0pzc4SG9c
* Children of The Great War, Peter’s Story: https://youtu.be/vC_nDGaQaa8